Centre for Research in Competition Law and Policy was established by Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur (DNLU) on February 24, 2020 after the Competition Commission of India empaneled DNLU into a panel of reputed institutions having expertise in law, economics, finance, and management for Competitive Assessment of Economic Bills and Legislations.
About the Blog
CRCLP Blog is a student run initiative of Centre for Research in Competition Law and Policy to promote legal discourse and research in the field of competition law. The blog with an aim to increase awareness and foster discussion on the present day issues of competition law invites submissions on a rolling basis. The blog further provides a platform to analyse topics pertaining to competition law which has not been adequately explored.
About the DNLU, Jabalpur
Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur (M.P.) was established in the year 2018, by Madhya Pradesh Dharmashastra National Law University Act 24 of 2018, with the object of advancing the cause of legal education and achieving excellence as a University for imparting value-based legal education to undergraduate as well as postgraduate students. The University has also other objectives as set out in the Act.
1. The authors are advised to have their submissions in the range of 800-1500 words. Longer posts may be published in parts, subject to discretion of the editorial board.
2. The blog encourages articles that deal with issue of Competition Law and Policy of contemporary relevance. However, you may analyse an old-issue or take up an issue that is not sufficiently discussed on other forums.
3. The authors are advised to use in-text hyperlinks instead of footnotes. However, sources that cannot be accessed online may be cited as footnote. We do not allow use of endnotes.
4. The title of the article should be formatted to Garamond, font size 14. The main body should be formatted to Garamond, font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing. The footnote, if any, should be formatted to Garamond, font size 10 with single line spacing.
5. Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of two authors.
6. By submitting the article to the blog, the author consents to its publication.
How to Submit?
If you wish to publish your article on our blog, please write to us at email@example.com
The submission must be in Microsoft Word (.docx).
The subject of the mail shall be “Submission CRCLP Blog: Title of the Manuscript” and the author shall specify their full name and affiliation in the covering email.
CRCLP conducts a blind review process and retains absolute discretion in determining whether to publish the article or not.
By submitting the article to CRCLP blog the author guarantees that the work is original and unpublished, and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Upon publication, all copyright over the article vests with CRCLP. The Centre cannot be held liable for any liability accruing from the work of the authors.
Ms. Aditi Richa Tiwary (Student head,CRCLP and Executive Editor): +91 94247 26559
Ms. Tanish Gupta (Associate Editor): +91 99932 36813