- Apprentice Lawyer
Call for Papers : AMU Law Society Review 2021 (Submit by Jan 20)
The AMU Law Society Review is the flagship journal of the Faculty of Law, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh (U.P.).
It is an annual journal which provides an extensive platform to the academicians, practitioners, researchers and students to assimilate, exchange and extend their ideas to facilitate the debate on contemporary legal issues through their scholarly articles and research papers.
The Review has received enthusiastic responses over the past years, having continually aimed at raising the bar of academic research with insightful and pertinent contributions to the legal discourse.
AMU Law Society Review 2021 invites chapters in the form of Research Papers, Case Comments/Legislative Comments, Articles & Essays, and Book/Film Reviews and other such submission for its flagship publication. (to be published in form of a book with ISBN number).
CATEGORIES OF SUBMISSION
● Research Papers: 4,000 to 5,000 words
● Case Comments and Legislative Comments: 3,000 to 3,500 words
● Articles and Essays: 1,500 to 2,500 words
● Book Reviews/ Film Reviews: 1,200 to 2,000 words
Word limits are exclusive of footnotes.
● Last Date for Submission of Abstract: 20th January 2021
● Communication of Acceptance of Abstract: 27th January 2021
● Last date for Final Submission of Full Paper: 6th March 2021
Dean, Faculty of Law, & President, Law Society
Prof. (Dr.) M. Shakeel Ahmed Samdani
Editor: Kaif Siddiqui (+91 8057729256)
Joint Editors: Rajat Shandilya (+91 8077074696)
Mahelaka Abrar (+91 7302101996)
Shifa Qureshi (+91 6232282925)
For more information please find the brochure below.
If you would like your event to be published on Bar & Bench, please fill in the form available here.