- Apprentice Lawyer
- Legal Jobs
The Legal Arc aims to improve legal knowledge and hone the research acumen of law students across the nation
The Legal Arc is the legal periodical issued by the Publication Committee of NMIMS Kirit P Mehta School of Law.
The Legal Arc, as a e-newsletter, aims to improve legal knowledge and hone the research acumen of law students across the nation.
The legal field is one that undergoes continuous evolution and developments. Thus, it is extremely important for students to be aware, and gain insights on current trends in the legal world, and thus develop a sense of inquisitiveness, as well as critical and analytical skills.
Thus, the objective of The Legal Arc is to make students au fait with the latest legal developments through different perspectives.
The following category of submissions are invited:
Submissions are invited on any topic of law of contemporary relevance, from academicians, legal practitioners, students, and researchers from the legal community.
A comment allows the author(s) to critique any landmark judicial pronouncement, legislation or a bill.
3. Book reviews engaging literary works.
4. Journey in the legal field.
The submission guidelines for the same are as follows:
• Articles for the forum must be between 1,500-2,500 words.
• Submissions shall be in .doc or.docx format.
• Main Text: Garamond, font soze 12, line spacing 1.5.
• References should be hyperlinked wherever necessary. If online sources are not present, footnotes must be used.
• Footnotes: Garamond, font size 10, line spacing 1.0.
• Style of citation: Bluebook 20th Edition.
• Co-authorship is allowed up to a maximum of 2 authors.
• The selected contributions will be published and all such contributions will be acknowledged in the e-newsletter.
• Plagiarism will lead to disqualification of the contribution.
• Submissions must be made in the electronic form to email@example.com under the subject heading “Submission: The Legal Arc, e-newsletter”.
• The body of the mail shall contain details of the author (full name, semester, university and contact number)
• The contributions must necessarily be accompanied by the author’s byline of more than 50 words.
Aashirwa Baburaj, Editor-in-Chief: +91 7710887838
Bhargavi G Iyer, Deputy Editor: +91 9833601330