- Apprentice Lawyer
- Legal Jobs
The Indian Journal of Law and Technology (IJLT) is devoted exclusively to the study of the interface between law and technology.
The Indian Journal of Law and Technology (IJLT) is the first and only law journal in India devoted exclusively to the study of the interface between law and technology.
The previous issues of the IJLT have featured scholarly writings by renowned authors such as William Patry, Justice Michael Kirby, Yochai Benkler, Jonathan Zittrain, Donald S. Chisum, Justice S. Muralidhar, Benjamin Edelman, Gavin Sutter, Raymond T. Nimmer, John Frow, Christoph Antons, Lawrence Liang and Shamnad Basheer. Volume 15 will also feature articles by Judge Maria Berger and Judge Christopher Vajda of the European Court of Justice.
The Journal is now indexed on research databases such as WestLaw, HeinOnline, the Legal Information Institute of India, SCC and Manupatra.
Following the policy of open access, all the articles from previous issues are available on our website: http://ijlt.in
The submissions made to the Journal must adhere to the following Submission Guidelines:
Categories of Submissions:
1. Articles(5,000-12,000 words).
2. Essays (3,000-5,000 words).
3. Case Notes, Legislative Comments, Book/Article Reviews (2,000-6,000 words).
The above limits are exclusive of footnotes. Substantive footnoting is allowed
1. All submissions must be accompanied by a cover letter stating the name(s) of the authors, their institution/affiliation, the title of the submission and contact details.
2. An abstract (not more than 250 words) must be submitted.
3. Co-authorship (up to a maximum of 3 authors) is permitted.
4. The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
5. Kindly follow the OSCOLA (4th edition) style of citation.
6. All submissions must be original, unpublished and should not have been submitted for review to other journals.
7. Please send in your submissions in MS/Open Word (*.doc OR *.docx OR *.odt)
All submissions must be made on or before 11:59 p.m., October 31, 2020. Please send original, unpublished papers only.
Submissions must only be sent to email@example.com. Submissions made to any other e-mail ID will not be considered.
For any further queries, please contact:
Jyotnsa Vilva (Editor-in-chief) : firstname.lastname@example.org
Karthik Rai (Deputy Editor-in-chief) : email@example.com.