- Apprentice Lawyer
Vidhi Mitra, The Legal Aid Cell, Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur was established in the year 2018. Its aim is to make the legal system and justice more accessible to the general public and create awareness amongst the people about the contemporary legal issues and established rights of the people.
ABOUT THE BLOG
The Vidhi Mitra Blog is aimed to provide an active forum to the legal fraternity to express and share their experiences and opinions on contemporary legal issues and themes prescribed by the cell.
The Blog can be accessed here: https://legalaiddnlu.wordpress.com/
The Editorial Board of the Blog is inviting articles, case notes, blog posts, book reviews and discussion within the aim and scope of the subject matter, i.e., “ACHIEVING EQUITY AND SOCIAL JUSTICE FOR CHILDREN”
The Blog is open to any topic which revolves around “ACHIEVING EQUITY AND SOCIAL JUSTICE FOR CHILDREN” or any other contemporary legal issue(s) related.
There are countless topics to explore for research in the presented theme, but keeping in mind the current subject-matters of discussion on the achievement of social justice for Children and adolescents, we have divided our theme into the following sub-themes:
• Child labour
• Gender inequality
• Social Justice for Adolescents
• Mental Health
• Female Genital Mutilation
• Child Abuse
• Cyber bullying and reforms in the Juvenile Justice Act
• Right to education and Health
• Child Trafficking
• Unequal Laws and Government regulations
• The author may choose one or more sub-themes for his/her manuscript.
• The article should be an original work of the author and neither published nor under consideration for publication in any other journal or blog. The work must not be plagiarised.
• Co-authorship (limited to 2 authors) is allowed.
• The Word Limit for, Articles: 2500-3500 words; Case Notes: 1000-2000 words; Book Review: 1500-2500 words; Blog: 1000-1500 words. Manuscripts above the prescribed word limit shall not be considered as a general rule, except under special circumstances subject to the sole discretion of the Editorial Board. In case author(s) want(s) to roll out a series of blogs, the decision on the word limit shall be taken by editorial board accordingly.
• All submissions should be typed in font Times New Roman with heading size 14, font size 12, line spacing 1.5'; justified.
• The submissions should be made online in a MS Word format document to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the details of the author(s), the category of the manuscript and the sub-theme(s).
The Bluebook, A Uniform System of Citation (21st Ed.) is to be followed for citation. All endnotes must be in Times New Roman, font size 10, single-spacing and justified text.
The last date for all the submissions will be 25th February, 2021.
In the case of any queries, contact at: email@example.com
Ashay Maske - 7772878576
Shraddha Verma - 8827706692