- Apprentice Lawyer
- Legal Jobs
LawPublicus is a novel initiative by legal minds from diverse fields of law
LawPublicus is a platform for young minds to ignite their willingness and inventiveness in order to contribute to the field of law through new ideas, opinions and thereby contributing to an informed citizenry.
Call for Blogs
LawPublicus The Legal Portal invites scholarly contributions in the form of Blogs for the maiden issue. The last date for submission of contributions is 30th September 2020.
Any appropriate theme related to current socio-legal aspect.
Following word limits should be observed (SUBJECT TO RELAXATION): • 500 to 1,000 words
1. Submissions shall be accepted only in the English language.
2. The manuscript for blog shall be original and unpublished. Also shouldn’t be plagiarised, and free from grammatical errors, spelling mistakes and other errors.
3. The body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and 1.5-line spacing. The endnotes should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and single line spacing.
4. A title page with title of the manuscript for blog and author’s contact details (Name, Designation, Postal Address, Phone, and E-mail).
5. The Editorial Board reserves the rights to accept and reject the submissions at any stage of the review. The Editorial Board will endeavour to complete the review process from the date of acknowledgement of the manuscript as soon as possible.
How to Submit
Send your manuscript in MS Word (.docx) format to Lawpublicusportal@gmail.com.
The subject of the email should be “Manuscript for blog”.
The last date for submission of contributions is 30th September 2020.
There is no fee charged at any stage for publication of blogs.
Nikhil Chawla (Editor-in-Chief)