- Apprentice Lawyer
Truth and Youth is a student-run Online Mag Journal in association with DailyHunt where the budding youth is encouraged to voice their opinions highlighting social, political or legal issues.
Since its inception, this peer-reviewed journal has received overwhelming support from a wide range of individuals, universities and organizations.
The 1st Edition of Rolling Submissions for TAY
In this round of rolling submissions, we invite the following types of unpublished content from students or academicians or legal professionals on subjects of LAW or any SOCIO-POLITICAL or ECONOMIC or even INTERDISCIPLINARY themes.
1. Research Articles: 3,000 to 5,000 words
2. Essays (Descriptive/Narrative/Argumentative): Approximately 2,000 words
3. Opinion-based Blogs: Approximately 1,500 words
The best 5 submissions will be published on our DailyHunt channel.
The registration and further publication is absolutely free.
Register latest by 15th of January 2021.
Registration Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ACldvDsZ_G9A911KV3mSOHlkGDkCo_DlOA3VsgE0bMs/viewform?edit_requested=true&pli=1
Submission date and Process
Submissions have to be made latest by 25 January 2021.
You can send them from your registered email address with the subject as, ‘TAY ROLLING SUBMISSION’ on the following email address: email@example.com
The attached document must have the NAME OF AUTHOR(s), INTRODUCTION OF AUTHOR(s), DATE OF SUBMISSION and WORD COUNT mentioned.
After the submission, the decision regarding publication and review report, prepared by the Review Committee consisting of 8 members will be communicated via mail within 10 working days.
The content submission guidelines are strictly applicable to any kind of content that will be submitted for publication in TAY. Any submission that does not meet or adhere to these guidelines will not be considered in the publication process.
1. Extension: Content must be in .docx or .doc or any editable extension.
2. Font style: Times New Roman
3. Font size: 14 pt (Headings and subheadings), 12 pt (main text)
4. Reference Style: The citation style to be followed is that of Harvard Bluebook or Oscola or APA. All references must be made at the end and not in between. (Do not use footnotes or voice notes.)
5. Word Limit (exclusive of references)
• Research Article: 3000 to 5000 words (inclusive of an ABSTRACT of not more than 300 words)
• Essay: Approximately 2000 words.
• Opinion-based Blog: Approximately 1500 words.
6. Plagiarism: To prove ‘authenticity‘ and ‘originality‘ of content, it has to cross a minimum of ‘Eighty‘ percent ‘Anti-Plagiarism‘ check.
7. Copyright Caution: The submission must not infringe upon the copyrights of any other author(s). Only previously unpublished work can be submitted here and if the submission is selected for publication, it cannot be published in any other journals or sites further.
8. Content Regulation guidelines
• Sexual Content: We do not allow illegal sexual content, including image(s), video(s) or text(s) that depicts or encourages rape, incest, bestiality, or necrophilia.
• Comments: Extremely defiant comments which might be classified as anti national are strictly prohibited.
• Credit: Proper credit needs to be given to the sources from where information has been derived through valid citations.
• Misleading Content: Properly trusted source(s) should be referred to throughout the content. Proper fact checking of information(s) gathered from extremely polarised media source(s) should be performed prior to submission.
• Quotation: Quotation(s) of individual(s) or organisation(s) should, in no case be altered or manipulated throughout the submitted content.
For any queries call us or mail at:
Kaustubh: +91 8765247501
Ashutosh: +91 7870522052
Kinshuk: +91 9057260507
If you would like your event to be published on Bar & Bench, please fill in the form available here.