- Apprentice Lawyer
- Legal Jobs
The Singapore International Arbitration Centre and NALSAR University are pleased to announce the launch of a certificate course titled SIAC & Institutional Arbitration (SIAC Module).
The course will be taught by lecturers from the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC) Board of Directors, Court of Arbitration and Secretariat.
The list of the lecturers is set out below:
• Mr. Gary Born President of the SIAC Court of Arbitration
• Mr. Darius Khambata, Member of SIAC Court of Arbitration, former Advocate General Maharashtra
• Mr.Chong Yee Leong, SC, Member of SIAC Board of Directors
• Dr. Claudia Annacker, Member of SIAC Court of Arbitration
• Professor Lawrence Boo, Member of SIAC Court of Arbitration
• Shaneen Parikh, Member of SIAC Court of Arbitration, Partner Cyril Amarchand
• Kevin Nash, Deputy Registrar & Centre Director, SIAC
• Tejas Karia, Member of SIAC Court of Arbitration, Partner Shardul Amarchand
• Shwetha Bidhuri, Head (South Asia), SIAC
• Piyush Prasad, Counsel, SIAC
• Chahat Chawla, Associate Counsel, SIAC
The Course Convenors are Shwetha Bhiduri, Head (South Asia) at SIAC and Rajesh Kapoor, Faculty for International Arbitration at NALSAR.
Registration is on first come first serve basis.
40 seats are open for law students from the 4th and 5th year of the five year law course on payment of course fees of 1,500 rupees.
20 seats are open for practitioners on payment of course fees of 3,000 rupees.
At the end of the course there will be an exam in the form of a research paper and the successful participants will get a certificate of completion from the NALSAR University of Law.
1) For Students- Scanned copy of Transcript of 3rd year or College Identity Card.
2) For Professionals-Scanned Copy of LL.B Degree or certificate of enrolment with the Bar Council or Identity Card issued by the Bar Council or your present employer.
The Closing date for Registration is 05th November 2020.
Organized By - Centre for Commercial Laws & Dispute Resolution (NALSAR)
For Queries Email: email@example.com
If you would like your event to be published on Bar & Bench, please fill in the form available here.