- Apprentice Lawyer
- Legal Jobs
The webinar is hosted by Supreme Court of India Mediators, Commonwealth Lawyers Association and Youth Bar Association of India.
The event is to be graced by Justice Indira Banerjee of the Supreme Court of India along with other esteemed mediators from across the globe and Justice Hima Kohli of the Delhi High Court.
The most interesting thing about this webinar is that, it is an all woman panel and they would be talking about the Mediation in this Pandemic time and charting the path.
1. Ms. Justice Hima Kohli,1st Puisne Judge & Head of Mediation Committee, Delhi High Court
2. Nadja Alexander (Singapore) Director, Singapore International Dispute Resolution Academy at S.M.U; Member, International Advisory Board for the Global Mediation Panel, Office of the Ombudsman for United Nations Funds and Programs.
3. Gunavati Subramanium, (Malaysia), Seasoned Mediator & Trainer. Lecturer on ADR for the LLM Program at the Faculty of Law, University of Malaya.
4. Hon. Lady Justice Joyce Alouch, EBS, CBS, former Judge & First Vice-President, International Criminal Court, The Hague. Erstwhile Judge of the Appeal Court, Kenya; and, International Mediator.
5. Bertha Cooper-Rousseau, Council Member CLA, ICSID Arbitrator, pioneer for the development of the legislative infrastructure for Mediation/ADR in The Bahamas, Managing Partner of Rousseau & Cooper Law Firm.
6. Rebecca Clark (England), Leading Mediator in London and an Associate at IPOS Mediation.
Ms. Nandini Gore, Advocate and Senior Mediator, Supreme Court of India
Ms. Abha R. Sharma, Advocate, Mediator, Member Gender Sensitization Internal Complaint Committee,
Vote of Thanks:
Asha Gopalan Nair, Advocate & Senior Mediator, Supreme Court of India
Date & Time of Event: 12th September, 4:00 PM IST/ 11:30 AM BST
Note: Participation Certificate to all the registered Attendees.
For Queries get in touch with:
1. Rahul Kumar (+91-7903435470)
2. Abhijeet Kashyap (+91-7979712639)
3. Write us at: email@example.com