- Apprentice Lawyer
The GNLU Centre for Banking and Financial Laws will be organizing the 'Capacity Building Workshop on Banking' from 22nd - 23rd August.
About the Workshop
The Capacity Building Programme aims to equip participants with an understanding of concepts and contemporary issues in the Banking Sector such as Regulatory Framework of Banking in India, Banking Ombudsman, Non-Performing Assets, the impact of COVID-19 on the Banking Sector etc.
1. Ms. Garima Goswami, Assistant Professor of Law, GNLU
2. Dr. P Syamjith, Chief Manager (Law), State Bank of India, Corporate Clients Group, Regional Office Ahmedabad
3. Mr. Biju Nair, Advocate, High Court of Gujarat
4. Dr. Haresh B. Barot, Associate Professor, GFSU
5. Mr. Surendra Sharma, Vice President (Retd) Axis Bank Ltd.
6. Mr. Shrishail Kittad, Partner, IndiaLaw LLP
7. Mr. Sandip Shah, Lead (IFSC Banking & Capital Markets) GIFT IFSC
8. Dr. P Syamjith, Chief Manager (Law), State Bank of India, Corporate Clients Group, Regional Office Ahmedabad
INR 200/- (Students)
INR 200/- (Full-time PhD/Research Scholars)
INR 350/- (Academicians)
INR 350/- (Professionals)
Last Date to register: 21st August 2020
If you would like your event to be published on Bar & Bench, please fill in the form available here.