- Apprentice Lawyer
Vakeel Sahab Pro is an online Indian legal Portal founded in the year 2020, envisioned to empower the Lawyer's creed. Law is like an ocean the deeper you go, the more you realise its depth. We aim to enhance your legal knowledge and skills not only by providing a learning platform but to make use of law in forming your opinions and raising your arguments.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Vakeel Sahab Pro is going to publish its first-ever E-Magazine where we are calling all the submissions from all over India.
All the papers should be on legal contemporary issues; as there is no limitation of any theme. We always want to showcase people's views and mindset on various different aspects of law and this is the only stage where a layman can put his views or read. Law is a subject, which every common man should know what is his rights and this is what our E-Magazine is going to do by providing you a platform where you can read and show arguments.
The Editorial Board invites submissions from legal practitioners, professionals, academicians, law students, and other stakeholders in the field of law.
NUMBERS OF PAPER
Only 11 Papers will be selected.
FEES - NO FEES
THEME - Any law topics.
LANGUAGE - Only English
Font size - 14
Font style - Times New Roman
Alignment - Justify
Line Spacing - 1.0
Heading - Size 14 + BOLD
Sub- Heading - Size 12 + BOLD
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The submissions shall be written in the ENGLISH language only.
2. Co-authorship is allowed to only one person.
3. Any form of plagiarism is strictly prohibited and the submissions shall be original and unpublished.
4. The author(s) are required to submit an abstract of 250 words maximum, attached to the research paper.
5. Only one submission is allowed from one team, multiple submissions will lead to disqualification.
6. The document should be in .docx format only.
7. Passport size photograph should be attached to the document at last of it.
8. Word Limit - minimum - 2000 words and maximum - 4000. (EXCLUDING FOOTNOTES)
1. Only one document should be there where the research paper should be there and one abstract of 250 words on top of the document.
2. At last passport size photo of the author(s) and name of the author, year of study, and college name or profession.
3. SUBJECT OF MAIL - “C.F.P ISSUE 1 SUBMISSION (Your Name(s)”.
4. Individuals have to mail to - SUBMISSIONS.VAKEELSAHABPRO@GMAIL.COM
5. You will get a reply in 24 hours after receiving of submission.
6. The final paper should contain a cover page that includes Names, Designation, College, Year of study, email id, and contact number.
1. All authors will be provided certificates of publication.
2. Top 3 will get an opportunity to work as an Editor for Vakeel Sahab Pro.
3. Certificate of Participation for every participant.
Last Date for sending papers - 25th March, 2021
Announcement of Results - 29th March 2021
Publication of E-Magazine - 10th April, 2021
Distribution of E - Certificate - 13th April, 2021
+91 97929 93436 or +91 8112457884 - ONLY WHATSAPP
OFFICIAL WEBSITE - www.vakeelsahabpro.online
If you would like your campus event to be published on Bar & Bench, please fill in the form available here.