- Apprentice Lawyer
- Legal Jobs
The Constitutional Law Studies and Orientation Committee, in celebration of National Constitutional Law Day, 2020, introduces the 1st virtual National Constitutional Law Powerpoint Competition.
The competition aims at spreading awareness and celebrating the spirit of constitutionalism, enhancing the soft skills amongst students and encouraging peer learning.
A powerpoint presentation is expected to help evaluate the understanding of concepts of Constitutional Law as well as creative elucidation of such understanding, which is likely to boost the asynchronous learning among law students.
The theme for the National Constitutional Law Powerpoint Competition 2020 is the ‘The Basic Structure: the unamendable values of the Indian Constitution’.
On the 71st Anniversary of Constitution of India, CLSOC seeks the participants to speculate and explore the scope of the Basic Structure of the Indian Constitution in the context of contemporary developments.
School of Law, CHRIST (Deemed to be University) is organising a PPT competition virtually (Cisco Webex) on a pan India scale to celebrate the 71st National Constitutional Law Day on 26th November 2020 (Thursday).
1. All participants must be students of LL.B. / B.L. and may be either from three years or five years course.
2. Only singular participation is permitted per entry, i.e. each entry will consist of only one participant.
1. The maximum presentation time allotted to each participant is 10 minutes + 2 minutes for Q&A session.
2. The presentations shall be compatible with Microsoft Office; therefore IOS presentations must be converted beforehand.
3. The last date for submission of PPT is 20th November 2020.
4. The evaluation results will be declared and the entries qualifying to Round 2 shall be intimated on registered email ids.
5. A certificate of participation shall be issued to all participants.
6. Submission of PPT through Google forms: Register and Submit here
Presentations are judged for originality and creativity, organization of content, oral presentation, knowledge of the material, clarity of artwork (charts, graphs, and slides), animations and overall presentation.
1. All the participants shall be awarded participation certificates.
2. The qualifying entries to the Final Round shall be awarded Certificates of Excellence and cash prizes along with other attractive prizes.
Release of the competition - 10th November 2020
Last date to submit PPT - 20th November 2020
Intimation of results for the Final Round - 24th November 2020 Final
Round and Felicitation of Winners - 26th November 2020
For enquiries or more details, send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like your event to be published on Bar & Bench, please fill in the form available here.