- Apprentice Lawyer
- Legal Jobs
With the changing times and altering professional requirements, Amity Law School has always been a step ahead in offering specially designed courses for its students.
Amity Law School (ALS) accredited by the Bar Council of India has traversed a long journey to attain quality education, intuitive recognition of creativity, and sparkling success. Amity Law School has the vision to encourage brilliance in the field of legal education and to accomplish the ever-increasing demand for quality legal professionals in India for a growing legal world.
Amity Law School is focused on nurturing specialists in various fields of Law like Litigation, Corporate Law, Arbitration and Mediation, Drafting Legal Instruments, Policy Making, Research, and Academics.
At Amity Law School the course curriculum is designed as per the Bar Council of India and the University Grant Commission’s norms and regulations.
The institute is committed to exploring a multidisciplinary approach through its global curriculum and pedagogy which is designed to give extensive exposure to students to domestic, international, and comparative law subjects.
The school conducts regular Guest Lectures and Webinars, addressed by Legal Luminaries like former Judges of the Supreme Court of India, Senior Advocates, eminent Academicians, Govt Officials, NCW, and Corporate Legal Heads. The institute also provides international student and faculty exchange opportunities between Amity Law School and reputed Law Institutes around the world, such as Straws School of Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine University California, USA, etc.
Amity Law School focuses on preparing students for Judicial Services Exams by conducting Mock Tests, preparing students for entry to Judge Advocate General’s Department of Armed Forces by regularly conducting lectures on preparations for SSB, conducting the National Online Legislative Drafting Competition, National Judgement Writing Competition.
Amity Law School provides various opportunities to its students with the compulsory 20-week internship and 100% placement support. The students are guided about their career prospects by a dedicated Corporate Resource Centre (CRC) who is in constant touch with recruiters understanding and facilitating their requirements.
The fabulous track record of the placement cell speaks for itself with students scoring placements from top-notch law firms like FHS Law Firm (Dubai), Nishith Desai Associates, Daswani & Daswani, OP Khaitan & Company, Indus Law, L&L Partners, Amicus Legal, HSA Consulting India LLP, WNS, Thomson Reuters, UnitedLex amongst others. Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Foreign Languages are compulsory parts of the curriculum making them the most advanced law programs in the country.
Students are also offered Legal Aid Clinics to give hands-on experience about the legal issues faced by the local communities. Standing among the largest law education providers in the country, Amity Law School recently ranked among the Top 5 Law Schools in India by INDIA TODAY.
Amity Law School endeavors for outcome-based education. To achieve the outcome, students are encouraged to explore their interests, learning, aptitude, and inclination within the duration of the course.
The institute also offers 100% scholarship to meritorious students based on their class XII performance and continued basis their performance through the duration of the course. Numerous co-curricular activities are also conducted in the institute like Moot Courts, Parliamentary Debates, regular interaction with judges, and jurists.
As the saying goes, ‘there is nothing better than to learn from the Horse’s mouth itself’ Amity Law School hosts numerous legal luminaries like Former Chief Justice of India Hon’ble (Mr.) Justice Dipak Misra, Hon’ble (Mr.) Justice Swatantra Kumar, Former Chairperson – NGT, Late Shri Ram Jethmalani, Shri Salman Khurshid to name a few.
The faculty board consists of experienced law practitioners, Ph.D. holders, and researchers.
The 2017 pass out of Amity Law School (Amity University Gurugram) cleared his judicial services exams to become a Judicial Officer at Delhi Judicial Services recently.
Amity has seen many success stories over the years with its alumni being able to clear many government services examinations and reaching high ranks in the Indian Judiciary system.
Innovation is the new order of the day as envisaged by the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi. The innovation and incubation center at the Institute provides complete backing to the students for developing their ideas and turning them into reality and enhancing the entrepreneurial skills in the students.
Amity Innovation Incubator which is a registered 'not-for-profit' society supported by an advisory body consisting of industrialists, venture capitalists, technical specialists, and managers established to help entrepreneurs realize their dreams through a range of infrastructure, business advisory, mentoring, and financial services.
The new age Amity Universities World-Class campuses at Gurugram (Delhi-NCR), Mumbai, Jaipur, Lucknow, Gwalior, and Raipur are aesthetically designed to offer vibrant campus life to the students.
● Amity University Gurugram (next to the Corporate Hub) is India’s 1st and Asia’s 2nd LEED (USA) Platinum certified Green campus spread over 110 acres is a world-class institute. It has instituted global standards in education, training, and research with state-of-the-art infrastructure and the latest teaching methodologies.
● Amity University Mumbai is the 1st Private University of Maharashtra established through the state government act. A future-ready sprawling campus offering 360-degree transformational set-up. The campus has been designed by a globally renowned US architect who has previously designed Boston and California State University.
● Amity University Jaipur, with its 150-acre sprawling campus, offers state of the art facilities to the students. With a mission to prepare future global leaders in an environment of excellence in academics, research, Technology-driven and field-based learning, cross-cultural exposure, holistic development, and also enabling them with a commitment to social and environmental responsibility. AUR is an institution providing higher education par excellence.
● Amity University Lucknow Campus has been awarded “Best University Campus in India” by India Today is a constituent unit of Amity University, Uttar Pradesh with the sole objective to impart research & innovation-driven education in the region
● Amity University Gwalior, located near Gwalior Airport with its picturesque 100 acres advanced campus imparts modern, practical, and research-based courses which will lead to the development of manpower that is employable and ready for industry. This in turn will drive the socio-economic upliftment of the region.
● Amity University Raipur, Chhattisgarh offers the most advanced programs in the region through its smart campus with a vision to contribute to nation-building through education, where currently 1,50,000+ students are pursuing 250 programs across campuses in India and abroad.