Vidhi Sahayak is a collective of students that aims at advocating for legal awareness through initiatives that aim to empower women and queer persons via information. We aim to publish primers in multiple languages to promote a better understanding of the law for all.
In order to be eligible to apply for our Team you must be
• Fluent in English
• Able to analyze research material and give feedback
Your responsibilities as part of the editorial team will include the following
• Read and review external and internal submissions
• Provide feedback
• Edit our primers
We expect a minimum commitment of six months.
You must be willing to join us during November 2021.
The application process and guidelines are given in the document below.
Please find the link to the document you must edit here: - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aXEUiWrqj9M6tMD19p3D6fh6tL92fDeG/edit
Guidelines for Editors
1. Identify grammatical as well as structural errors in the paper. An indicative list of the kinds of errors you must look for: spellings, grammar, punctuation, citation, sentence structure etc.
2. Edit the document using the track changes feature.
3. You are encouraged to include any additional suggestions that you think would improve the flow or articulation of the paper. Such suggestions should be made as comments on the title.