The Law Culture is a student run portal, guided by a distinguished set of luminaries and conceived with the aim to encourage dialogue on enigmatic legal subjects and public policies in a comprehensible and lucid manner.
Our fundamental objective lies in forwarding discourse on complex legal issues and widening the horizons of legal discussion by incorporating in our literature and deliberations the often ignored aspects of societal strata. We further, endeavor to highlight issues that are not just academically enriching but also hold practical importance in the legal realm and public welfare.
We, at The Law Culture, believe a healthy competition forms the best environment for learning. Legal Arena is an ongoing series of competitions which encourages writers to introduce novel perspectives, arguments to untouched legal subjects. We include exciting perks for winners to ensure impeccable quality of content and sizeable participation across the globe.
The second edition of the series is currently underway where participants are given hypothetical scenarios on which they have to write a judgement. It provides a new and novel experience for participants to explore the intricacies of a judgment which among all thing includes facts assessment, argument drafting and reasoned analysis.
• The submission shall be made in a word document carrying unified formatting.
• Citations & references shall be hyperlinked (ctrl+k).
• The article must range from 1200-2500 words.
• Submissions are to be sent to email@example.com with “Article – Submission” as the subject of the mail.
• TOPIC - We are always interested in well-written and thoughtful comments and analysis on topical events or developments (e.g. court decisions, legislation etc.). Articles can range from different areas of law and policies. However, we encourage authors to introduce novel arguments, perspective to untouched issues.
• It is paramount that the article submitted shall be bereft of grammatical errors and shall adhere to the guidelines mentioned