- Apprentice Lawyer
The Lex Jura Law Journal is a peer-reviewed law journal published online.
The aim of this journal is to spread legal awareness and to bring out and propagate the opinion of the legal fraternity so that the developments in the legal field help in imparting justice at every level and to every section of the society.
1. Blog editing
2. Blog publishing
3. Blog writing for Lex Jura
1. Basic researching skills
2. Basic information on Use of WordPress is appreciated (not necessary)
3. Good grammatical and communication skills in English
No. Of Posts Available - 3 Editors
It is an unpaid opportunity.
The editors will be appointed for 6 months.
They will be awarded certificate and letter of recommendation.
Any editor who drops before 6 months are completed won’t be entitled to any perks.
Law students who have a zeal for writing and are passionate about bringing the desired change in the world through their pens (or laptops) may apply for the post of Research Associate with Lex Jura Law Journal.
1. To be updated about legal happenings in India and abroad.
2. Writing knowledgeable legal content after thorough research for our readers in the form of blogs, opinions, judgment analysis and statute analysis on a weekly basis.
Any student studying in a recognised law University (3- year or 5-year law program or LLM Program) who is self guided and likes to put forth views.
No. Of Posts Available - 5 Research Associates
It is an unpaid opportunity. The Research Associates will be appointed for 6 months (extension on the basis of performance). They will be awarded certificate and letter of recommendation. Any Research Associate who drops out before 6 months are completed won’t be entitled to any perks.
If you would like your event to be published on Bar & Bench, please fill in the form available here.