The Student Chapter For Corporate Law and Practice (SCCLP) functions under the aegis of the Centre for Global Corporate and Financial Law Policy at Jindal Global Law School.
SCCLP aims to inculcate a robust learning environment for corporate law at JGLS by providing a platform for aspiring corporate lawyers to showcase their analytical proficiency through research and other activities. The current initiatives being undertaken by SCCLP are the Global Business Law Review Blog (GBLR) and the Pre-Placement Symposium Series.
About the Blog
The Global Business Law Review Blog has been launched by the Student Chapter for Corporate Law and Practice at Jindal Global Law School. The Blog serves as a platform to facilitate robust academic discussion and critical analysis of contemporary issues revolving around the subject of Business Laws in India. In doing so, GBLR acts as a structured reserve for articles on Corporate Law and other niche areas of Business Law. The Blog is open to external and internal contributors, including scholars and practitioners.
Authors wishing to contribute their work to GBLR should ensure that their submission conforms to the following guidelines:
• The articles submitted must adhere to a word limit between 1,000 to 1,500 words and should be analytical in nature.
• References must be hyperlinked within the text of the article with credible online sources. Endnotes to be used incase of unavailability of online sources.
• The content should be original and co-authorship upto 2 authors is permitted.
• The article should be submitted in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx) to email@example.com
• The details of the author(s) should be mentioned in the body of the email including Name, Year of Study (if applicable) and Institution / Organisation of Affiliation.
• Formatting guidelines can be accessed here.
Articles submitted shall be dealing in any of the following areas of law:
• Corporate Law
• Mergers and Acquisitions
• Capital Markets
• Taxation Law
• Real Estate
• Competition Law
• Insolvency Law
• Securities and Investment Law
• Labour Law
• Intellectual Property Law
• Technology Law
• Banking and Insurance Law
• Commercial Law
• Contemporary Issues
• Landmark Judgements
• The Covid19 Pandemic and its impact on business
If you would like your campus event to be published on Bar & Bench, please fill in the form available here.