- Apprentice Lawyer
- Legal Jobs
Jus Corpus is an E-Journal which provides a platform to students, academicians, scholars, professors & professionals in the fields of law as well as management and also provides opportunity to publish their papers on our Journal in different volumes.
The aim of Jus Corpus is to bring various aspects and chains of Law under a single umbrella and provide services to the Law students. The inspiration was derived from the ever-growing need of the Law Students. We offer Online Internship opportunities to the Law Students as Law Researchers, Case Analysts, Content Writers, Campus Ambassadors and Editors.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
Jus Corpus is expanding its Department of Content Creators, and thereby inviting applications. A member of Content Creator Board is expected to submit 3 Blogs in a month on the topic either assigned by the mentor or itself decided by the member, depending upon the requirements of the Blog.
· Any student pursuing 3 years or 5 years LL.B. course from any recognized University.
· Any student pursuing LL.M. course from any recognized University.
· Any person having a graduate or post-graduate degree in law from any recognized University.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
The below-mentioned benefits can be availed by the eligible candidates.
1. Certificate on working as a member under Content Creators Board.
2. Your photograph will be uploaded on our website under Content Creators.
3. Letter of Recommendation to those who will perform exceptionally well.
4. Permanent position those who will complete all his/her tasks assigned to them in the 2 months period.
5. FREE Mobile Accessory to those who will get published their 5 Blogs will be published within 2 months.
NUMBER OF POSITIONS
Those candidates who are interested in applying may send their CV to our Official Email Address: email@example.com with the Subject: “Application for Content Creators”.
If you would like your event to be published on Bar & Bench, please fill in the form available here.