Call for Papers: Legal Link (Rolling submissions)
Legal Link India is an educational website with an objective to provide extensive legal information to the visitors. The website provide insights and case updates decided by the High Court and the Supreme Court.
To deliver our viewers with a diverse range of perspectives and to interact with a variety of subject areas, we now are accepting submissions relating to contemporary legal challenges in form of case studies, articles or blogs.
1. The body of the submission must be in Times in Roman, font size 12 with 1.5 line spacing.
2. All reference must be in form of hyperlinks. In case no hyperlinks are available use endnotes using 20th Bluebook citation format.
3. The submission must be accompanied by a cover letter with the name (s) of the author (s), institution name and contact details.
4. The author (s) must confirm in the cover letter that the submission is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
1. We accept submission from law students, lawyers, academicians or researchers on any theme related to legal matter of national and international importance.
2. The word limit will preferably be 1000 to 5500 words.
3. The submission may be co-authored by maximum two authors.
1. Legal Link retains total control on submission acceptance/rejection. The Editorial Board will not consider requests for premature judgments. Editorial judgments will be made entirely on the basis of the authors’ final submission.
2. We follow three rounds of blind peer-review procedure and will make every effort to keep authors updated on the status of their article as it progresses through each step of review.
1. All submission must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Submission must be in the form of word document.
3. We are accepting submission on a rolling basis.
If you would like your event to be published on Bar & Bench, please fill in the form available here.