- Apprentice Lawyer
Burnished Law E-Newsletter (ISSN -2582-5534) aims to provide a number of legal journals, articles & practical update of law. We actively invite people to share his/her research on contemporary issues of law, so as to enable the growth and understanding of the aspect of law to the individual in the society.
The main aim of Burnished Law E-Newsletter, includes topic in socio-legal, socio-economic, or any other law related topic or social issues.
BLJ-E Newsletter is inviting submissions for its Volume 1 Issue II to be published in April, 2021. Law students pursuing the five-year L.L.B course as well as the three years course, Academicians, Lawyers, students pursuing LL.M. or Ph.D., and Educators.
It focusses on any issue related to law, economics, Polity, society. We welcome everyone those who want to publish their article in our Newsletter.
1. All Submission must be original, unpublished and should not have been submitted for review elsewhere.
2. The body of the mail shall contain details of the author (full name, semester, university and contact number).
3. The manuscript should be in MS Word format and must be in the English language only.
4. The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
5. A uniform style of the citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper. (Bluebook 20th Edition)
6. Only one submission per author is permitted. Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors.
7. Copyright over the published shall vest with Burnished Law E-Newsletter.
8. The body of the mail shall contain name, designation, email id, contact number of the Author(s).
9. The contributions will be published in the BLJ-E Newsletter which shall be published on the official website of Burnished Law Journal.
10. Multiple submission shall lead to disqualification of the manuscript.
The Burnished Law E-Newsletter invites original, unpublished content from all academicians, authors, legal professionals and from students across the globe under the following categories- • 1000-1500 (Excluding Endnotes)
All the submission submitted for the publication to Burnished Law E-Newsletter must be plagiarism free. We may use any software to find out the plagiarism. But it is the duty of the contributors to assure the originality before the submission.
Note: Burnished Law E-Newsletter shall not be liable for any plagiarism or copyright issue.
Plagiarism more than 15% will lead to disqualification of the manuscript.
• Last Date for Submission: 20th March,2021
• Confirmation of Acceptance: 1st April,2021
• Publication and Certificate: 15th April,2021
Deadline For submission of manuscript: 20th March, 2021 (by 11:59 PM)
• Academicians, Practitioners, Researchers, Students, and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished articles to email@example.com.
• An entry not adhering to the submission guidelines shall not be entertained.
In case of any queries, you can reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Varun Vikas Srivastav: +917838158480 (Head & Editor-in-chief in Burnished Law E-Newsletter)
• Ritu Raj: +917254849058 (Founder & Publisher of Burnished Law Journal)
• Nishtha Kheria: +919792101905 (Deputy Editor in Chief)
If you would like your campus event to be published on Bar & Bench, please fill in the form available here.