Lex-Manthan is book which is a pool of research papers written by law students, law professionals and academicians.
The book aims to provide a detailed insight into a full range of various legal topics.
The book would not be theme-specific. Anything related to law is acceptable.
Important Dates and Deadlines
Submission of full paper(s): May 25, 2022
Intimation of acceptance/rejection: Within 24 hours of submission
Tentative month of Release of the Book: June, 2022.
1. The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
2. The paper shall be original and unpublished.
3. The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling, and other errors.
4. Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of two (authors can be from different institutes).
5. Full names of all the authors along with designation and contact number(s) must be given.
6. Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
7. The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
8. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing A margin of 4 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
9. Page borders, headers, footers shall not be used.
10. The paper shall be in MS Word Format
Word Limit (Subject to Relaxation)
Notes/Comments: (between 3000-5000 words including footnotes)
Cases/Report Commentaries: (between 2500-3000 words including footnotes)
Articles: (between 1200-5000 words including footnotes)
Short Notes: (between 1000-2500 words including footnotes)
Book/Report Review: (between 2000-3000 words including footnotes)
The format of the book is Print. Contributors are provided with a digital copy of the book on their e-mail id along with a certificate of publication. To procure a printed copy of the book, extra charges would apply.
Single authored chapter: ₹400/-
Co-Authored Chapter: ₹600/-
Note: Payment to be made only after selection.