The Gender, Law, and Social Change Initiative pleased to announce a call for submissions for the September 2021 issue of its blog. We are interested but not restricted to work that explores the impact of conflict on women and the invisibility of women in conflict resolution and peace building.
About The Organisation
The Centre for Women, Law and Social Change has been established to advance inter-disciplinary approaches to Feminism in teaching, research and policy advocacy. Along with an academic commitment to high-quality research in the field of gender and the Centre aims to actively contribute to wider legal thinking on issues related to social justice. The Centre aims to support the initiatives of all the Centres at Jindal Global University, and actively collaborate with international, national and grassroots organisations.
Submissions are welcome for opinion pieces, reviews of research work, art works, poems and book/film reviews surrounding the theme of Women in Conflict Resolution and Peace-Building.
Submission Guidelines and Specifications
1) All submissions must be made by 30th September 2021 (Thursday), 5:00 p.m.
3) Sources that have been referred to must be cited. All submissions will be checked for plagiarism.
4) Word limit for submissions is 750-1000 words.
5) All contributors are also requested to include a short note on themselves.
6) The subject of the email must be in the following pattern: GLSC Submission | September Issue | Title of Submission/ Untitled.
For more information and insight into our blog, please visit https://glsci.wordpress.com/.
We look forward to receiving your submissions!