- Apprentice Lawyer
Conferences & Paper presentations
Call for Posts: NLIU's Blog for IP and Technology Law
The blog is an initiative of the Cell for Studies in Intellectual Property Rights at the National Law Institute University, Bhopal
The Cell for Studies in Intellectual Property Rights (CSIPR) is a cell constituted in the National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU) that aims at promotion and development of knowledge in Intellectual Property Rights (IPR).
The Blog for IP and Technology Law is an initiative of the students in the CSIPR to encourage research in the field of IPR and to promote an environment of debate and discussion on issues related to Technology law by inviting submissions from interested individuals and publishing them (subject to review).
Submissions to the blog shall be accepted on a rolling basis and shall be open to students, academicians and professionals.
The Blog for IP and Technology Law accepts submissions which add to the discourse in areas of Intellectual Property and Technology Laws.
· A post shall be accepted for publication if it falls within the scope of the blog, i.e. intellectual property law and/or technology law.
· A submission shall have at least 800 words and shall not exceed 1500 words.
· Co-authorship of up to two authors is permitted.
· Submissions must be made in MS Word format only.
· Authors are required to make their submissions only using our submission form. All required fields must be filled out correctly and to the best of the authors’ knowledge.
If you would like your event to be published on Bar & Bench, please fill in the form available here.