- Apprentice Lawyer
Since its inception in 2007, the vision of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Cell at the National Law Institute University, Bhopal has been to disseminate knowledge relating to Alternative Dispute Resolution Mechanisms and create a platform for like-minded and zealous individuals to come together to revolutionize the process of dispute settlement.
About the NLIU ADRC Blog
In order to encourage research and writing in the field of ADR, the ADRC has kick-started its new blog series this academic year. The series has been dedicated to publish quality legal writing pieces on pressing legal issues in the field of ADR, i.e. Arbitration, Mediation, Negotiation and Conciliation.
The Alternative Dispute Resolution Cell is proud to bring to you its Blog Series. The series has been initiated in furtherance of the Cell's commitment to spreading awareness about ADR and its role and importance in redressal of Disputes.
With a foreground created by write-ups covering preliminary issues surrounding ADR in India, the Cell is now formally opening the Call for Articles, in an attempt to publish quality legal writing pieces on pressing legal issues in the field of ADR, and take a significant step towards its commitment.
We encourage write-ups on contemporary issues surrounding ADR. The Submissions are on a rolling basis.
Contemporary issues and developments in the fields of Alternative Dispute Resolution
• The word limit for articles is 1,000-1,500 words, exclusive of footnotes.
• Authors are requested to strictly use footnotes, and not endnotes or hyperlinks.
• Authors should strictly adhere to the 20th Edition of the Bluebook style of Citation (2015).
• Co-authorship is allowed upto two authors.
• Submissions should be mailed in the .doc/.docx format to email@example.com along with a Cover Page including the Name of the Author(s), Designation and Institutional Affiliation.
For detailed submission guidelines, kindly refer to the link below: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1XGSTS4NeIE8ORKFYdLehkDNkhlh6G-b0
If you would like your event to be published on Bar & Bench, please fill in the form available here.