CLAT 2021 resources: A one-stop compilation for law aspirants
With the Common Law Admission Test, 2021 (CLAT) fast approaching, preparation is in full swing.
While competitive examinations like CLAT require students to be well-acquainted with the exam pattern, preparation usually pans over a period of several months.
Here is a quick guide on useful go-to resources that can boost your preparation during the last couple of weeks leading up to the examination.
- Pyoopel free preparation CLAT.
- RS Aggarwal Hindi & English Quantitative Aptitude App.
- CLAT Exam Guide by LearnX - This book contains access to 3 online mock papers and 3 solved papers from the previous years, enabling aspirants to understand the exam pattern well while also being a succinct source for revision in English, Logical and Legal Reasoning, Quantitative Techniques, General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- Universal Guide to CLAT and LLB Examinations - This book is divided into 8 parts and 97 chapters giving an exhaustive yet clear insight into the exam pattern and enabling in-depth study and revisions on each aspect of the paper.
- Complete CLAT companion by Pearsons - Another useful resource for CLAT aspirants, this book is divided into 6 parts focusing on legal aptitude, logical reasons, mathematics, general knowledge, current affairs, English language and comprehension.
- Self-Study Guide CLAT 2021 by Arihant Experts.
- Oswal UG CLAT Mock Test.
- High School English Grammar and Composition by Wren & Martin.
- Objective General English by RS Aggarwal.
- 30 Days to a More Powerful Vocabulary by Norman Lewis and Wilfred J Funk
- Six Weeks to Words of Power by Wilfred Funk.
- Better English by Norman Lewis.
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis.
- A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal.
- Logical Reasoning by Arun Sharma.
- Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey
- Data interpretation by RS Aggarwal.
- Data interpretation by Arun Sharma.
- NCERT Mathematics textbooks from Class 6 to Class 10
Current Affairs and General Knowledge
- The Manorama Yearbook, 2021.
- Subscription to a national daily.
Online platforms that offer affordable access to mock tests and other test material.
- CLAT Mock Test Series 2021 by LegalEdge
- Project Maverick by LawSikho - Access to live classes taught by experts and individual guidance at a minimal price of INR 100.
If you think we have missed out on other valuable resources for students, write to us at email@example.com.