Link Legal is a full service law firm with offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai and New York. The Firm was established in 1999 and has full service capability to handhold the clients at various stages of business requirements like incorporation, advising for infrastructure & energy, claims & disputes, management and finance etc.
Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi is the time-tested legal institution par excellence. It is the national hub of legal studies.
Since its inception in 1924, the department has been a leader producing many legal luminaries, Supreme Court and High Court judges, leading advocates, political leaders, policy makers and trendsetters in all walks of life. It is an egalitarian institute providing practically free legal education at a negligible cost.
With the unparalleled expertise of faculty members and a multicultural environment, the faculty attracts brilliant students from all over the country and abroad.
The International Workshop On Laws Governing Aviation In India will be held on February 22 & 23, 2022. The workshop is the first of its kind initiative where Link Legal, a leading Indian Law Firm and Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi, a premier legal institute, have collaborated with a common objective of skilling law students of the next generation and providing them with a necessary platform to add greater value to the high growth aviation industry in India.
1. Amber Dubey - Joint Secretary, Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India; Vice-Chancellor, Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University (RGNAU)
2. Prof. Jeffrey Wool - Secretary General, Aviation Working Group; Partner, Holland & Knight; Sr. Advisor, UNIDROIT
3. Vandana Aggarwal - Sr. Economic Advisor (Retd.), Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India
4. Atul Sharma - Managing Partner, Link Legal
5. Prof. (Dr.) Steven Truxal - Professor and Director of the International Institute of Air and Space Law, Leiden University, The Netherlands
6. Prof. (Dr.) V. Balakista Reddy - Professor of International Law and Registrar, Head, Centre for Aerospace and Defence Laws (CADL), NALSAR University of Law, India
7. Anand Srivastava - Partner, Link Legal
8. Richard Hakes - Partner, Reed Smith LLP; Global Chair, Transportation Industry Group
9. Priya Mehra - General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, Akasa Air
Workshop Benefits : Participation Certificates will be given to all the registered attendees. Selected Law Students will get an Internship Opportunity with Link Legal.
Workshop Brochure here.
Every one who is associated with the legal fraternity or is a law student and has interests in legal field is eligible for attending this workshop.
Date and Time
The workshop will be hosted on Tuesday and Wednesday, 22 & 23 of February, 2022 at 3:30 PM IST onwards.
The workshop will be hosted on Zoom Platform.
Interested attendees may register themselves for the workshop through this link.
The workshop is completely free to join.