- Apprentice Lawyer
- Legal Jobs
Earlier, the interaction was scheduled for September 12, 2020, at 11 AM, which is now rescheduled for 4 PM on Wednesday.
Chief Justice of the Jammu and Kashmir High Court, Gita Mittal will interact with applicants for the High Court's internship programme, including those who have applied for an online internship, on Wednesday evening.
"About 200 applicants shall interact with the Hon'ble Chief Justice, Gita Mittal, on 16 September, 2020 (Wednesday) through virtual mode", the Registrar General J&K High Court, Mr. Jawad Ahmed, informed .
"The interaction to be held online on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 04 PM", a judicial officer said.
Candidates are expected to join the session through this Cisco WebEx link:
The candidates shall confirm their participation by sending a confirmation mail to email@example.com on or before 12 PM, September 16, 2020.
The Court has specified the following instructions for the attendees:
1. Desktop/laptop/tablets may be used instead of mobile phones as signal drop/incoming call on mobile devices create unnecessary disruptions in the virtual meeting.
2. Candidates shall ensure robust connectivity and bandwidth are available at their end.
3. All the candidates shall keep their mics on "Mute" mode during the interaction unless the Chief Justice permits any candidates to unmute the mic.
4. A candidate may indicate requirements to speak/submit by asking for permission from the Chief Justice by raising a hand. Once permitted by the Chief Justice, the candidate shall first "unmute" the mic and thereafter make speak.
5. The headphones if any should be properly tested and configured with proper software drives before actual use.
The internship programme is aimed to provide applicants "an opportunity to further hone their legal skills and understand both breadth and depth of legal knowledge."
Earlier, the interaction was scheduled for September 12, 2020, at 11 AM, which is now rescheduled for 4 PM on Wednesday, September 16, 2020.
Read the Notification here: