Jus Corpus Law Journal is a Double-Blind peer-reviewed Inter-Disciplinary E-Journal with ISSN (O): 2582-7820. The Journal aims to bring various aspects and chains of law under a single umbrella and provide services to the Students.
Jus Corpus Law Journal publishes manuscripts in the fields of Law. Jus Corpus Law Journal provides a platform to Students, Academicians, Research Scholars, Professors, and Professionals to publish their Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, etc. in the different Issues and Blogs in the Journal and the Blog Section.
Indexing at 25+ Databases (Including Manupatra, HeinOnline & J-Gate)
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
Jus Corpus is expanding its Department of Content Creators and thereby inviting applications. A member of the Content Creator Board is expected to submit 3 Blogs or 1 Article & 1 Blog in a month on the topic either assigned by the mentor or it can be decided by the member, depending upon the requirements of the Blog.
· Any student pursuing 3 years or 5 years LL.B. course from any recognized University.
· Any student pursuing LL.M. course from any recognized University.
· Any person having a graduate or post-graduate degree in law from any recognized University.
The below-mentioned benefits can be availed by the eligible candidates.
1. Turnitin Plagiarism Report for every Submission.
2. Practical insights about Writing & Research by the Content Team.
3. Certificate of Internship.
4. Letter of Recommendation to those who will perform exceptionally well.
5. ₹501 Cash Prize to the Intern of the Month and shout-out on LinkedIn + Instagram.
6. ₹300 discount on Manuscript Reviewing Fees.
7. Interns can be promoted as Trainee Editor (Stipend based Position).
1. How to write an Article and Blog.
2. How to Format an Article and Blog.
3. Publications in CV.
4. Publication & Recommendation aspects of LinkedIn.
5. Turnitin and its nuances.
6. Grammarly & its nuances.
7. and many more.
March 01, 2022 – March 30, 2022
Those candidates who are interested in applying may send their CV to our Official Email Address: email@example.com with the Subject: “Application for Content Creators”.