Jus Corpus is a double-blind peer-reviewed interdisciplinary E-Journal that provides a platform to students, academicians, scholars, professors & professionals in the fields of law to publish their Articles, Blogs, Case Comments, Research Papers, etc. in the different volumes and Blog section.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
Jus Corpus is expanding its Department of Content Creators and thereby inviting applications. A member of the Content Creator Board is expected to submit 3 Blogs or 1 Article + 1 Blog in a month on the topic either assigned by the mentor or it can be decided by the member, depending upon the requirements of the Blog.
· Any student pursuing 3 years or 5 years LL.B. course from any recognized University.
· Any student pursuing LL.M. course from any recognized University.
· Any person having a graduate or postgraduate degree in law from any recognized University.
The below-mentioned benefits can be availed by the eligible candidates.
1. Turnitin Plagiarism Report for every Submission.
2. Practical insights about Writing & Research by the Content Team.
3. Certificate of Internship.
4. Letter of Recommendation to those who will perform exceptionally well.
5. ₹501 Cash Prize to the Intern of the Month and shout-out on LinkedIn + Instagram.
6. ₹250 discount on Manuscript Reviewing Fees.
7. Interns can be promoted as Trainee Editor (Stipend based Position).
1. How to write an Article and Blog?
2. How to Format an Article and Blog?
3. Publications in CV.
4. Publication & Recommendation aspects of LinkedIn.
5. Turnitin and its nuances.
6. Grammarly & its nuances.
7. and many more.
April 01, 2022 – April 30, 2022
Those candidates who are interested in applying may send their CV to our Official Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: “Application for Content Creators”.