The Centre for Constitutional Law and Governance (CCLG), RGNUL, in collaboration with Think India, presents the 1st CCLG Contemporary Constitutionalism Paper Presentation Competition.
ABOUT THE CENTRE FOR CONSTITUTIONAL LAW AND GOVERNANCE
The Centre for Constitutional Law and Governance (Hereinafter, referred to as, “CCLG”) is an interdisciplinary centre, established with a vision to contribute to the study, research and understanding of constitutional law and governance. The centre facilitates the students to participate in events and engages them in free and meaningful debates in the field of constitutional law and governance.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION
The Paper Presentation Competition (Hereinafter, referred to as, “The Competition”) is a two day event organized by the CCLG, a legal research committee functioning under RGNUL in collaboration with Think India to be held on 30th April, 2021.
• The submission is open to all law students, research scholars, teachers and professionals.
• Co-authorship shall be permitted to the extent of two co-authors. (However, all authors must register separately as delegates for the conclave.)
For the Full Paper (to be submitted and presented during the Conclave)
• Each Manuscript should be accompanied by an Abstract which should be no more than 250-400 words, and should clearly explain the objective of the paper and delimit the scope of the same.
• The Abstract should be accompanied by 3-5 relevant keywords.
• The total number of words contained in the paper, excluding footnotes and abstracts and bibliography must range between 4500-7500 words.
• Text Formatting of the Main Body– Times New Roman, font size 12, double spacing, justified, with a margin of 0.64 cm on all sides.
• Footnotes – Times New Roman, font size 10. Substantive footnotes are accepted.
• Citation method – Harvard Bluebook (21st Edition)
• Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx format.
• Bibliographies or Reference Lists albeit welcome, but not necessary.
• Each submission must be accompanied by a short description of the author(s).
• Release of Notification: 29th March 2021
• Commencement of Registration: 30th March 2021
• Closure of Registration Form: 20th April 2021
• Last Day of Final Paper Submission: 28th April 2021
• Paper Presentation: 30th April 2021
• Selection of Paper for Publication: 1st Week of July 2021
• Registration for 1st CCLG Contemporary Constitutionalism Paper Presentation Competition is mandatory for participation in this competition.
• The Last Date to register shall be 25th April, 2021.
• Types of Manuscripts Accepted: Research Articles, Literary Review, Exploratory/Original
Research, Case Study, Descriptive, Commentary or a mix of various types.
• The Editorial Board will provide detailed comments to the author(s) in case their paper needs revision or improvement.
Access the brochure here :- https://bit.ly/3sxHBfV
For queries, please write to email@example.com
You may also contact: Varun Dutta +91 98164 59135
Mridull Thaplu +91 90863 45345