Prosoll Law Inc. is looking for interns inclined toward research, knowledge management, and content creation. The interns would assist lawyers at the firm in research and thought leadership initiatives.
Mode of Internship: Hybrid (Physical & Virtual)
Working Hours: 6 hours per day.
Role of Interns
· Legal Research.
· Research on legislative developments, precedents, trends, and updates pertaining to the firm’s practice areas.
· Contribute towards knowledge dissemination initiatives including articles, blogs, news snippets, and informative content for electronic publications.
· Research-oriented and inquisitiveness towards latest developments.
· Passion for writing and content creation.
· Ability to learn and adapt to the firm’s writing style and content dissemination formats.