The Fairfield Institute of Management and Technology (FIMT) is a NAAC accredited prestigious college in Delhi with an ambiance of representing the academic culture of the capital town of the largest democracy of the world and a vibrant emerging economy.
Established by the Fairfield Group of Institutions, it is an ‘A’ Grade College approved by the Government of NCT of Delhi, affiliated to the prestigious Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, which is the first university established by the Government of Delhi.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
For long in the history of the world, the concept goes as ‘law is an agency of social control’ with other social institutions including ethics, morality, religion and so on. In the most modern human experience, in advanced processes of governance, trade, social transformation, politics, justice delivery, technological development and the management of environment, the institution of law has emerged as the unparalleled establishment for the sustenance, effective performance and further development of all these processes.
Every day innumerable instruments of law are born and scraped to meet the requirements of a successful operation of the mechanisms for regulation of personal, local, national, regional and global human affairs. Issues related to matrimony, family, kinship, society, polity, economy and inter-generational concerns: in particular, related to childbearing and rearing, education and training, economic actions, environmental supervision, public administration, worldwide travelling, entertainment, national dealings, international interactions, planetary anxiety, human rights and dignity, no-war strategies, working of national and international legal institutions, conflict resolution fora and mechanisms, efficient justice delivery, prevention of starvation, alleviation of poverty and promotion of happiness. Responsibilities are spread over to all, viz, legislature, executive and judiciary.
The FIMT SCHOOL OF LAW is, therefore organizing a Three Day National Conference on Curriculum Development and Pedagogy for Legal Education in Contemporary India: Perspectives in National Education Policy 2020.
THEME AND SUB-THEMES
The main themes for discussion will be:
· The Growth and Development of Legal Education System in India: General View of Experiences of Last 100 Years
[Imperative and Avenues during British Period; Urgencies and Transformation from 1950 onwards; Prime Influences and Advances from 1995 till date (in globalizing India).]
· Patterns of Curriculum Development and Pedagogy for Legal Education since the Adoption of the Constitution of 1950: ‘The Matters Ignored’, ‘The Issues Attended’ and ‘The Goals Unmet’.
· Institutional Reformation and Reorganization for Effective Curriculum Structuring and Delivery with Time Changes: Establishment of University Faculties, NLUs and Self Financing Institutions, & the Bar Council of India and UGC (Regulators)
· Contemporary Major Challenges for Legal Education System and Curriculum Designing in India: Looking for Employability as well as Promotion of Thought
· Imperatives of Emerging Technologies on Legal Education: Actualization of Content and Pedagogy to Needs of a Robust Judicial System
· Experiential Learning in Law: Getting Ready for Opportunities and Approaches to Multiple and Altering Avenues for Law Careerists
· Any other related topic
The discussions may be preferably, wherever possible, carried out with reference to NEP 2020.
· Long and short articles must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 250 words (along with keywords).
· There can be a maximum of one co- author in one submission.
· All manuscripts must be submitted in English language only.
· The research paper must be original and unpublished work of the author(s). Plagiarism above 10 % shall attract immediate disqualification.
· The manuscript must be typewritten. The font should be Times New Roman, font size 12, line spacing 1.5, justified alignment (except the title and ‘abstract’ caption which should be centrally aligned). All pages shall be numbered.
· All entries should be submitted electronically in .doc or .docx format.
· All manuscripts must be accompanied by:
1. A cover letter with the name(s) of author(s), designation, institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (correspondence address, email id, phone number etc.).
2. A declaration that the manuscript submitted is a piece of original and bonafide research work and has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
· Abstract and manuscript file should be <Name of the author(s)> _ Abstract/ Manuscript
Avinash Tripathi_Abstarct, Mukul Verma_Manuscript
Academics, Lawyers, Judges, Executive officers, Legislators, Policy Makers, Scholars, Activists, Media Persons and Students
Participants can register at the following link
Submission of Abstract: 22 May 2022
Communication of Acceptance: 25 May 2022
Submission of Full Paper: 25 June 2022
Communication of acceptance: 5 July 2022
Date of Conference: 15 to 17 July 2022
MODE: Conference will be conducted in Hybrid mode, both online and offline, for authors and participants both.
REGISTERATION FEE: No registration fee will be charged from the authors or participants.
Accepted papers will be published in the form of an edited book with ISBN No.
Every participant will receive a certificate of presentation.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation.
Email Id: email@example.com
Address: I/C, Internal Quality Assurance Cell, Fairfield Institute of Management and Technology (FIMT), 1037, Kapashera Extension, Kapashera, New Delhi, Delhi 110037