Pioneer Legal, AZB act on Dept Holding majority stake acquisition in Tekno Point

The deal amount remains undisclosed.

Dept Holding BV, an Amsterdam-based global digital agency, has acquired 95% stake in Tekno Point for an undisclosed amount. The remaining 5% will be acquired by Dept in a year on the earn-out basis.

Pioneer Legal advised Dept Holding in drafting, reviewing, revising and negotiating the Share Purchase Agreement, the Shareholders Agreement, the Employment Agreements, the Share Appreciation Rights Agreement and closing the deal.

The transaction team consisted of Pritha Jha (Partner), Pavana Padamkumar (Senior Associate), Mamta Jain (Associate), Param Gupta (Associate), Niyati Khullar (Associate), Rugwed Dhage (Associate), and Vijay Chawala (Associate).

AZB & Partners represented Tekno Point in this deal.

If you would like your Deals, Columns, Press Releases to be published on Bar & Bench, please fill in the form available here.

Bar and Bench - Indian Legal news