Consumer complaint cannot be transferred to High Court: Supreme Court

The Court was hearing a bunch of transfer petitions moved by YES Bank seeking transfer of consumer complaints pending before certain District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commissions to the Bombay High Court.
Supreme Court
Supreme Court

The Supreme Court recently observed that it cannot transfer consumer complaints filed under the Consumer Protection Act (CPA), from District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission to High Court [YES Bank Limited v. 63 Moons Technologies Limited and Others].

Want to read the full story?

We’re glad you’re enjoying this story. Subscribe to any of our plans to continue reading the story.

Already have an account? Sign In

Related Stories

No stories found.
Bar and Bench - Indian Legal news