The Supreme Court Collegium has reiterated its recommendation to transfer five High Court judges.
The decision to transfer the judges was first made in the meeting of the Collegium held on September 16.
It was reiterated in the meeting held on Tuesday, September 21.
The following are the five judges whose transfers have been recommended:
1. Justice Rajan Gupta - Punjab & Haryana High Court to Patna High Court
2. Justice PB Bajanthri - Karnataka to Patna
3. Justice Sanjeev Prakash Sharma - Rajasthan to Patna
4. Justice T Amarnath Goud - Telangana to Tripura
5. Justice Subhash Chand - Allahabad to Jharkhand
[Read Collegium Statement]