NLIU – Link Legal National Client Counselling Competition [Sept 7-9, 2018]
The National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal, has announced that it will be hosting a National Client Counselling Competition between September 7 – 9, 2018, in association with Link Legal Law Services.
The Competition aims to provide a unique opportunity to build a greater knowledge into preventive law and the counselling functions of a lawyer. It seeks to develop the requisite listening, questioning and advisory skills for a successful lawyer-client relationship.
In addition to the cash prizes to the tune of Rs 25,000, internships with Link Legal, will also be offered to the teams based on their performance.
Only 20 teams will be selected on ‘first come, first serve’ basis. A maximum of two applications from each institution will be accepted.
The Competition is being organized in a long-term collaboration of the University with Link Legal – India Law Services.
Venue: The Competition will be held at NLIU, Bhopal campus.
Dates: Friday, September 7 to Sunday, September 9, 2018.
Method of Registration
- Step 1: Fill-in the details of the Registration Form (provided in the Rules).
- Step 2: Payment of Registration Fee of INR 3,500 per team (details mentioned in Rule 4).
- Step 3: Submit the online pro-forma form, along with all details, and attach the scanned copy of the Registration Form (referred in Step 1) and fill-in the details of payment (referred in Step 2).
The above process must be completed before 25th July, 2018.
- Period of Registration: June 1 to July 25, 2018.
- Allotment of Team Code: August 15, 2018.
- Rounds: September 7 to September 9, 2018.
All updates, concerning the Competition, will be available on the official Facebook Page.
The Rules and Registration Form can be accessed here.
The online pro-forma form can be accessed here.
For further queries, please contact: