The Society for Constitutional Law Discussion (TSCLD) was established by the students of Chanakya National Law University, Patna, with a vision to provide a platform for public discourse and deliberation vis-à-vis Constitutional Law. The Society, through its E-Magazine and Blogs, intends to serve as a platform for students, academicians, and practitioners to engage in Constitutional law discussion and writing.
Constitution gives us the first and last hope for rights, liabilities, and justice. TSCLD provides a platform where you can write and express your opinion on different issues related to Constitutional Law fearlessly.
TSCLD is inviting submission for Blogs on any topic of Constitutional Law. The submission is accepted on a rolling basis.
1. Facial Surveillance and Constitution of India
2. Constitutional exploitation and its concern: An evaluation
3. Enforcement of International laws in Indian Constitutional Framework
4. Transgender athletes and the Indian Constitution
5. New Dimensions of judicial review
6. Right to Self Determination and the Indian Constitution
7. Anti-deflection Law
8. Judicial Review in Need of Reforms
9. Freedom of Press - Desirability of External Regulation
10. Protection of Human Rights Through Judicial Activism
11. Indian Federalism – Issues and Challenges
12. Women Rights under Indian Constitution
Note: The Themes provided above are merely suggestive in nature. The author(s) can choose to write on any other topic beyond the aforementioned themes so far it falls in the ambit of constitutional law.
Students of Undergraduate and postgraduate, Ph.D. programs, professionals and academicians are eligible to make their submissions.
Authors wishing to contribute their work to TSCLD should ensure that their submission conforms and confines to the following guidelines:
· The Word Limit is 900- 1500 words
· Co-authorship is limited to a maximum of two authors only.
· The Plagiarism should not be more than 20%. The piece exceeding the limit will out rightly be rejected.
· The submission should be the original, unpublished work of the author (s). It should not be in consideration at any other forum.
· The submission must be made in the ‘Doc’ or ‘Docx’ file only.
· The Language for the submission of a manuscript will be only English.
· Font (Throughout): Times New Roman
· Heading Size: 14 (Center Alignment)
· Font Size: 12
· The submission shall be properly structured with sub-heading/sub-topics.
· The submission must have hyperlinks to the sources, including any judgments, laws, treaties, or legal text which are referenced. Hyperlinks must link only to legal or respected news sources. The editors make the final decision over what constitutes a respectable source.
· References that cannot be hyperlinked may be cited in the endnote.
Kindly adhere to the aforementioned guidelines. If the submission does not follow the format, it shall be rejected.
· All the submissions are accepted on a rolling basis.
· The authors should submit the manuscript using the online submission portal. The first page of the manuscript will include Author’s name, designation, and contact details.
· All the entries will be screened by the editorial board before publication.
· The authors, by submitting their entries, would be deemed to have divested the copyright to TSCLD. However, all the moral rights shall remain with the Author (s).