Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur is organizing the National Moot Court Competition from 14 October, 2022 to 16 October, 2022. The Moot Proposition is based on Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996.
Students duly enrolled and pursuing 3-years or 5-years undergraduate law course from any University recognized by the Bar Council of India may apply to participate in the competition.
Team Size and Composition
Each institution seeking to participate may send a maximum of one team to represent that institution. A team may consist of three members. Such a team shall include two mooters and one researcher.
Location - Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur (Offline).
Students pursuing undergraduate law degree (3 year/5 year program) from institutions all over the country are welcome to submit their registrations. The Registration Form is attached as Annexure- I in the Rules for the Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur, National Moot Court Competition - 2022.
The registration fee for the competition is ₹5000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) payable by teams selected after the Memorial Round.
Submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 10/09/2022.
1. Release of Moot Proposition - 19/08/2022
2. Last Date of Provisional Registration - 10/09/2022
3. Last Date for seeking Clarifications - 13/09/2022
4. Release of Clarifications - 15/09/2022
5. Last Date of Submission of Memorials (Soft Copy and Hard Copy) - 17/09/2022
6. Result of the Memorial Round (Top 10 Teams) - 19/09/2022
7. Last Date of withdrawal - 24/09/2022
8. Last Date for Completing Registration Process - 01/10/2022
9. Last Date for Submission of Travel Plan - 07/10/2022
10. Date of the Competition - 14/10/2022-16/10/2022
Official Link -
Raghav Pareek, Student Convener +91 7028080316
Ishita Sinha, Student Convener +91 8180855008
Shaunak Deshpande, Student Co-Convener +91 8805949908
Sanjana Sapra, Student Co-Convener +91 7888047977