About the CCPL
The Centre for Comparative Public Law (CCPL) has been established by HPNLU, Shimla to further advance research in comparative public law. The principal objective of CCPL is to undertake studies and investigations about fundamental categories/concepts of public law, advanced jurisprudence, and comparative legal systems.
About the HPNLU, Shimla
The Himachal Pradesh National Law University, Shimla (HPNLU, Shimla), placed in the geographical terrains of the Himalayas, is among the premier law schools in India.
The institution is one of the few educational centres in the country which enjoys natural endowment of mesmeric beauty of location topography and enjoyable weather conditions throughout the year.
The University is bestowed with all-natural conditions conducive of seeking, creating, and imparting knowledge. The institution is taking every possible step to achieve excellence in the field of law education and research.
About the ICSSR
Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) was established in the year of 1969 by the Government of India to promote research in social sciences in the country.
Among other goals, the Council, sponsors social science research programmes and projects and administer grants to institutions and individuals for research in social sciences.
About the Capacity Building Programme
Centre for Comparative Public Law (CCPL), HPNLU, Shimla in association with the ICSSR, New Delhi is organizing this Two-week intensive capacity building programme for interested candidates from the field law, social sciences, and philosophy. The CBP would be conducted via the Online Medium of Cisco WebEx meeting platform.
The programme shall focus on the areas delineated above and encompass comprehensively various aspects of Hindu philosophical tradition and modern law. The resource persons and trainers from across the world in the field of traditional Hindu legal and philosophical knowledge systems shall conduct sessions during the CBP. The programme is expected to help participants in building foundations for further research and development in the field of study.
PROCESS OF REGISTRATION
There is NO REGISTRATION FEE for this Capacity Building Programme. The CBP is being organised in association with the Indian Council for Social Science Research, New Delhi.
Who May Participate?
The participants should be Lecturer/ Assistant Professor in a UGC recognized university/ deemed university/ colleges/ institutes of national importance and ICSSR Research Institutes. Their application should be duly forwarded by the parent institution.
How to participate?
1. The registration shall be on – First Come First Served basis.
2. Interested candidates shall submit, at the time of filling the Registration Form, a No Objection Certificate duly signed by the concerned authority on behalf of the institution in which the candidate is currently working.
3. Application does not ipso facto guarantee registration of the participant for CBP. The final registration shall be subject to the decision of the Organizing Committee.
4. The acceptance and confirmation of registration shall be communicated within five days of closing date of online registration.
5. The registration shall be done online and the link is provided below.
6. Participants shall be intimated about their acceptance of registration through the online medium.
Opening of the CBP for Registration – 11.06.2021
Last Date of Registration – 05.07.2021
Intimation of Acceptance – 12.07.2021
Conducting the CBP – 16th July to 29 July, 2021
Contact & Queries
Dr. Chanchal Kumar Singh, Director, CCPL
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org | Mo. No. – +91 8076153198
Mr. Aayush Raj, Teaching Associate, HPNLU, Shimla
Mo. No. – +91 8986580111