Can frozen sperm of unmarried dead person be given to his parents: Delhi High Court seeks Central government's response

The plea was filed by parents of a deceased man seeking release of their son's sperm stored at the IVF lab of Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
Delhi High Court
Delhi High Court

The Delhi High Court, on Wednesday, sought the response of the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare’s (MoHFW) on a plea by a mother and father seeking release of frozen sperm of their deceased son from the In Vitro Fertilization lab (IVF lab) of Delhi based Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.

Loading content, please wait...
Bar and Bench - Indian Legal news