A certificate course on Practice of International Arbitration is being conducted by Suveeksha Eduskills Academy of Executive Education in association with Bar & Bench from June 15-August 21, 2021.
The two-month online course will be delivered via synchronous classes, webinars, and interactive sessions. The course will be delivered using the learning management system of Suveeksha, which uses the state-of-the-art learning and assessment techniques in delivering courses online.
The course is designed to provide practical guidance on the conduct of arbitral process, particularly with the use of technology in virtual arbitrations.
The faculty teaching these classes include:
· Nakul Dewan, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India;
· Sharan Jagtiani, Senior Advocate, Bombay High Court;
· Rajendra Barot, Senior Partner, AZB & Partners;
· Promod Nair, Founding Partner, Arista Chambers;
· Shashank Garg, Partner, Advani & Co.;
· Shreyas Jayasimha, Founding Partner, Arna Law;
· Sheila Ahuja, Partner, Allen & Overy;
· Moazzam Khan, Partner, Nishith Desai Associates;
· Sonali Mathur, Partner, AZB & Partners (Course Director)
For more details, please see the brochure below.