The Centre for Research in Environmental Law (CREL) under the Dharmashastra National Law University (DNLU), Jabalpur, is an endeavour of the University to respond to the need for legal scholarship in the areas of conservation of environment and forest, abatement of pollution, preserving bio diversity, maintaining ecological balance, improving environmental awareness and education, etc.
It is regarding the call for submission for "Paryarth" Vol 2.
"COVID-19 & Its impact on indigenous people."
1. COVID-19 Vulnerabilities for indigenous and tribal people;
2. Economic inequalities compounded with health & environmental vulnerabilities;
3. Alarming signs of income loss, food insecurity & its impact on indigenous women;
4. Tackling intersecting vulnerabilities;
5. Building an inclusive socio-economic response.
· The word-limit for the manuscripts is between 1000-1200 words.
· All submissions must be made in Times New Roman, with heading size 14, font size 12 and Spacing 1.5.
· Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 is permitted.
· The prescribed citation format is the ILI format of citation.
· All the entries should be submitted in (.doc) or (.docx) format.
· The entries must be original, unpublished, and an outcome of the author(s) own efforts.
How to submit?
The submissions must be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning details of the author(s), and the sub-them and the subject of the mail should read ‘Submission for CREL Newsletter.'
For More Details Contact
Priyanshi +91 9131225269
Reet Bose +91 9823019355