Jus Corpus Law Journal (JCLJ) is a quarterly, Double-Blind Peer-Reviewed E-Journal (ISSN: 2582-7820) that is open to students, academicians, scholars, and professionals in the law profession and allied fields to publish and read the content which is published in the form of articles, blogs, case comments, research articles, etc. JCLJ has published 600+ manuscripts from 7 different countries. It was also featured in Top 100 Legal Blogs in India by Feedspot.
Indexing and Impact Factor Information [28 Indexing Databases]
The Journal is indexed in 28 Databases including HeinOnline, Manupatra, J-Gate, ROAD, IJIF, ESJI, ISIFI, I2OR, etc.
Manuscripts at HeinOnline can be accessed at this link.
Manuscripts at Manupatra can be accessed at this link.
The latest issue can be checked here.
Call for Papers
Jus Corpus Law Journal is offering publication in Volume 2 Issue 2. We invite all professors, scholars, academicians, students, and all researchers at large for publishing papers in the field of law.
Jus Corpus is an open-access journal and invites manuscripts on any theme related to law.
Entries from scholars including students pursuing Bachelors or Masters Course in Law would be accepted.
A soft copy of the certificate will be provided after successful publication.
Submit Your Manuscript at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the Email should be “Article Submission– Vol. 2 Issue 3”.
For Indian Authors: INR 749/-
For Other Countries: $10
There is no separate Charge for Co-Authorship till a maximum of 2 Authors.
CASE COMMENTS: A case comment allows the author to critique any recent/landmark judicial pronouncement, legislation, or pending bill. The word limit for a case comment is 1,500 - 2,500 words.
SHORT ARTICLES: An essay challenges existing paradigms/norms and provides a fresh outlook on common problems. It is strongly recommended that essays be considerably more concise than articles, in terms of scope and conceptualization. A short article must thus ideally be between 2,000 - 4,000 words.
LONG ARTICLES: An article must comprehensively analyze the issue that the author seeks to highlight. It must contain a rigorous study of the status quo or a contemporary issue in any area of Law. A long article should be between 4,000 - 10,000 words.
BOOK REVIEWS: The book review must be written in a concise manner. The word limit for a book review is 1000-2,000 words.
1. The word limit is exclusive of footnotes. However, looking at the quality and depth of research, relaxation may be given and the word limit may vary. The Subject of the E-mail should be titled “Article Submission (Vol. 2 Issue 3)”.
2. Depending upon the Submission, the Subject can be Case Comment, Book Review, Short Article, or Long Article.
3. The Short or Long article must contain an Abstract of 150-300 words with 3-7 Keywords.
4. The Times New Roman Font with Font size 12 and Line spacing of 1.5 is prescribed for all entries. Further, the footnotes shall be in Times New Roman Font with Font size 10 and Line spacing of 1.0 shall be followed respectively.
5. A separate document containing the biographical information of the authors, including the following details: Name, E-mail address, Name and Address of Institution, Course, Contact number, and Academic Year. No reference to the name or the affiliations of the author(s) must be present in the text of the submission and must only be provided in a separate document.
6. Co-authorship is allowed, to a maximum of three authors.
7. The abstract should be written in the Manuscript. Please note that there is no requirement for prior submission of the abstract, as papers are selected for publication only on the basis of the full manuscript.
The OSCOLA (Oxford University Standard for the Citation of Legal Authorities) citation method must be followed. Refer to the link for Citation Guide: OSCOLA
Submission Deadline: Rolling basis.
Communication of Preliminary Review: Within 3-5 days of submission.
Publication of Manuscript: It generally takes 15-20 days for processing a manuscript for publication, and issuance of an e-Certificate.
For more information or queries, please connect with us at email@example.com
For official notification, visit the link.
If you would like your campus event to be published on Bar & Bench, please fill in the form available here.