- Apprentice Lawyer
- Legal Jobs
Legal Maxim is all about sharing ideas and experiences. We aim to provide our readers with quality legal research and insights into the legal profession.
· Academic writings which unveil the perspectives of the author on the subjects of law, public policy and legal principles.
· The purpose of these articles is to persuade through logical reasoning. (Instead of being merely informative).
· These pieces aid lawyers and law students to engage with the subject matter critically.
Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis from legal practitioners, bar members, academicians and law aspirants.
· Content should be original and unpublished.
· Co-authorship allowed up to 2 authors.
· Word Limit: The upper word limit for tactical writings is 700 words | The word limit for analytical writings is 1,500-4,000 words.
· Formatting Specifications: Times New Roman, Font size: 12, Line spacing: 1.5 and Word Doc format, Necessary Headings & Sub-headings, Mention one keyword for the article (This word should appear at least 8 times in the article)
· Citation for References: In-text hyperlinks or endnotes in OSCOLA (4th edition) format, MLA, APA format.
· Selection Criteria: The originality of opinion, coherence and quality of arguments.
· Disclaimer: Legal Maxim reserves the right to edit the errors in the submissions without the prior consent of the author.
How to submit
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject: ‘Submission_legalmaxim’.
The body of the email should contain the title of the article and a short description of the author-
· Place of Work/ University
· Designation/ Academic Year
· Headshot Photo of the Author (Will be featured on the respective publication)
· LinkedIn ID
We will get back to you within 10 days of the submission.
SUBMIT ARTICLE -> REVIEW PROCESS -> PUBLISH ONLINE -> GET CERTIFICATE
If you would like your event to be published on Bar & Bench, please fill in the form available here.