Amity Law School is a distinct microcosmic institution epitomizing a composite multi-dimensional and multi-national amalgamation of students and faculty members. It is a legal institution par excellence and a hub of legal studies. Since its inception in 2013, it has been growing by leaps and bounds. The law school is endowed with excellent faculty members and top-class infrastructure which is conducive for higher learnings.
About The Competition
Each team shall consist of 3 participants (a Mediator and a Mediating pair consisting of a Counsel and a Client), all of whom must satisfy the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the rulebook.
The Competition will be held virtually for two days from 16th to 17th September 2021. The registration fee for the Competition is INR Rs. 600/- per team.
1. Participants must be students of three years and five years law and students pursuing LLM from any University, Law School/ College/ Department/ Faculty recognized by the Bar Council of India can apply for the Competition.
2. There is no cap on the number of teams that may participate from an Institution.
1. Each team shall comprise three students consisting of one Mediator and two team members acting as the client-counsel pair (referred to as the "Mediating Pair").
2. One team member will be designated as Mediator, whose role shall remain unchanged throughout the Competition. The other two team members will form the Mediating pair, representing a Client and their Counsel. The respective roles, though not interchangeable within a round, are changeable in different rounds.
3. The two mediators in one competition session (from different teams) for all purposes will be referred to as Mediator 1 (M1) and Mediator 2 (M2) as designated in the matchups.
● The last date for registration is 11:59 PM, 2 SEPTEMBER 2021.
● Each team shall register for the Competition by filling the online registration form latest by 2 September 2021. The online Google form needs to be filled: The teams are strongly encouraged to complete the registration form at the earliest possible.
● The registration form requires teams to specify the roles of each member. Once registered, a team will not be permitted to vary the team's composition in any manner, especially for advanced rounds.
● The registration is restricted to a maximum of 32 teams for this competition*.
● The registration fee shall be Rs. 600/- [six hundred rupees only for each team]. The registration fee shall be non-refundable and non-transferable.
● Please fill the google form, you’ll find the payment section at the end of the google form.
Release of Event Notification – 3rd August 2021
Commencement of Registration – 3rd August 2021
Last date of Registration – 2nd September 2021
Release of Mediation Proposition – 5th September 2021
Last date of Seeking Clarification – 8th September 2021
Inaugural Ceremony – 16th September 2021
Preliminary Round I – 16th September 2021
Preliminary Round II – 16th September 2021
Quarter Finals – 17th September 2021
Semi-Finals – 17th September 2021
Final – 17th September 2021
Validation Ceremony – 17th September 2021
Best Mediating Pair - INR 4100/- (Four Thousand One Hundred Only).
1. 1st Runner up Mediating Pair- INR 2100/- (Two Thousand One Hundred Only).
2. Best Mediator- INR 4100/- (Four Thousand One Hundred Only).
3. 1st Runner up Mediator- INR 2100/- (Two Thousand One Hundred Only).
Email: - firstname.lastname@example.org
Deewakar Yadav: +91 6265931955
Shruti Rajouria: +91 7694047553
Deeksha Shrivastava: +91 9425712826
Ayushi Pandita: +91 7889470512
If you would like your event to be published on Bar & Bench, please fill in the form available here.