Call for Junior Associates in Litigation Chambers in PMLA and Income Tax related cases with 2-5 years of PQE in New Delhi.
Job Qualification and Minimum Requirements
Nature of duties of Junior Associates inter alia include:
1) Legal research and preparing briefing / case notes
2) Drafting Appeals and Writ Petitions before the High Court of Delhi and SLPs and other pleadings before the Supreme Court
3) Supervising filing of cases by clerks before the Supreme Court and High Court
4) Assistance in hearing before Courts and Tribunals
5) Any administrative work relating to cases etc.
6) Preference will be given to candidates with interest and background in Criminal Law, Administrative law and Constitutional law
No. of Positions: One (1)
Remuneration Offered: Competitive Retainer plus discretionary bonus based on performance.
Experience: 2-5 years (minimum)
Application Procedure: Application with a brief bio of suitability may be sent by email to email@example.com no later than 10.8.2021.