The Sports Authority of India is inviting applications from candidates for providing consultancy in legal issues as Junior Consultants on a contract basis.
The position will initially be for a period of two years and extendable for one more year for Delhi HQ, SAI Regional Centres anywhere in India and various schemes operated by MYAS.
Open Positions: Five; their number may be varied as per requirement.
Bachelors of Law (LLB) from a recognized university
Minimum five years of experience (In a relevant field) after LLB.
Minimum three years of experience (In a relevant field) after LLM.
- To draft para-wise comments, counter affidavit, rejoinders, show cause notice, Contract, Agreements, Memorandum of Understanding (MoUs)
- Legal Opinion on various sports related matters/ administration matters.
- To assist/brief the Panel Counsel regarding various matters
- To appear before various courts alongwith the Panel Counsel on requirement basis.
- To render all assistance to the officers of SAI in legal matters.
- To keep abreast of the latest development in laws regarding sports/
- To handle/ assist Departmental Inquiries/ preparation of reports.
- Any other task assigns by the reporting officer.
Read below for additional information.
Find Application form below.