Parties to void marriage can approach Family Court for redressing grievances: Kerala High Court

A division bench of Justices Anu Sivaraman and C Pratheep Kumar went through the provisions of the Special Marriage Act, 1954 and the Family Courts Act, 1984 to arrive at the decision.
Kerala High court, couple splitting
Kerala High court, couple splitting

The Kerala High Court on Thursday held that parties to a void marriage can approach family courts for redressing their grievances. [Joseph AU v. Princy PJ]

Loading content, please wait...
Bar and Bench - Indian Legal news