We are grateful for the extremely enthusiastic response to the call for applications from Insolvency & Bankruptcy Restructured (IBR). Our team has been constituted and we are elated to announce the commencement of our operations.
Insolvency & Bankruptcy Restructured (I & B Restructured) is a student led Initiative that seeks to foster academic discussion on topics falling within the fields of insolvency and Bankruptcy.
Insolvency & Bankruptcy Restructured is now accepting submissions for its first issue!
IBR is a student-led initiative which intends to foster academic research and discussion in the fields of insolvency, bankruptcy, and company liquidation, amongst other areas. IBR aims to fill the dearth of neutral academic writing on the aforementioned subject area by publishing articles on its online blog, and eventually increasing its ambit.
The general guidelines for submission are as follows:
1. The article should address relevant issues in areas of insolvency, bankruptcy, restructuring, liquidation, and similar laws. Submissions may be in the form of case comments, legislation review, policy suggestions, etc. Contemporary pieces focused on analysis are encouraged.
2. Submissions from academicians, students and lawyers will be accepted.
3. The article must be submitted in Microsoft Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the email needs to be ‘Blog Submission’.
4. Co-authorship is permitted up to 2 (two) authors and the word limit is 1000 to 1500 words.
5. The authors must attach a separate document (Author Details) alongside the article containing the details of the author(s) including:
b. email id,
c. LinkedIn and Instagram profile links (optional),
d. profession or year of study,
e. university or organization affiliation,
f. up to 2 (two) keywords for the article, and
g. a preferred bio (optional).
6. The document containing the article must not contain any identifying features of the author(s) as IBR follows a double-blind review policy.
The formatting guidelines for submission are as follows:
1. All references must be appropriately hyperlinked within the text of the article itself. In case of non-availability of an online source, endnotes may be used for citations (excluded from word count). The format for citation must be Bluebook Format 20th edition.
2. All submitted articles must be typed in Font Times New Roman with Font Size 12, line spacing 1.5 and justified alignment.
Authors must also note the following:
1. The articles submitted for publication must be an original work of the author.
2. IBR allows for cross-publication. However, if an article has been published on another platform, the same must be mentioned in the Author Details.
3. IBR does not condone any form of plagiarism. Plagiarized pieces will be rejected.
The deadline for submissions is 11:59pm, 17 July 2021.
Please note that this deadline is only for the first issue of IBR. IBR will be following a rolling submissions policy for subsequent pieces.
Looking forward to your submissions!
Please contact us at email@example.com in case of queries.
You can follow us on LinkedIn and Instagram for updates.
If you would like your event to be published on Bar & Bench, please fill in the form available here.